In today’s tech-savvy and technologically advanced world, for any business to make its mark it has become imperative to have a website. When it comes to making a website for your business, one term that everyone should be familiar with is Web hosting. Web hosting is an online service that lets you publish your website content or files on the internet, which means it makes your website accessible to anyone who has internet i.e your potential users. There are companies like BigRock, Hostinger, Godaddy, and many more, that provide you with the services and technology to make your website visible on the internet. All you have to do is choose your domain name and the hosting plan and your website will be accessible on the internet. A web hosting company is responsible for keeping your server up and running if you use their services. Furthermore, it is the host’s job to protect all your files, assets, and databases from any security breaches. Talking about web hosting services, one platform that is renowned and has gained attention for its services over the years is BigRock Hosting.
BigRock Hosting: All you need to know!
In India, BigRock is a well-known domain service provider. Having served in this industry for more than a decade, they are recognized to be leaders in their field. Through its best performance, better quality, consistency, and creativity, the company has carved a significant niche in the thriving world of web services. Their domain portfolio exceeds 6 million domains. There are many domain registration services, web hosting services, cloud server VPS hosting services, world-class email hosting services, and digital certificates offered by them. The company is accredited by ICANN. In addition to being a Directi subsidiary, BigRock is another subsidiary of the company. It is true that their services rock, just like the name of the company, as they value their customers and make attempts to enhance them whenever possible.
A complete line of low-cost hosting solutions is available from BigRock, including shared web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, SiteLock, domain name registration, and backup services. BigRock offers three types of hosting. Let’s dive into the types of hosting BigRock provides.
1. Shared Hosting
Shared hosting is a type of hosting service that provides space for more than one website. Small and medium businesses can take advantage of it because it is the most affordable option.
You can take advantage of a number of benefits with shared hosting, including lower costs and greater control over server location, features, and content. Despite the fact that shared hosting is usually cheaper than other options, it can also be more difficult to manage than dedicated or virtual servers.
Bigrock’s shared hosting is available in 3 plans:
- Linux Hosting – Linux hosting refers to hosting on servers that run the Linux operating system. However, it comes with more restrictions, such as the inability to run certain software and a lack of access to some features. It’s usually cheaper than other types of hosting, but it has more restrictions as well. Monthly subscriptions start at Rs. 79.
- Windows hosting – In this type of hosting the website of the customer runs on a Microsoft windows server and not on Linux servers. The monthly subscription starts at Rs. 59
Some of the features are:
- 20GB disk space
- 100GB bandwidth
- FREE SSL certificate
2. Reseller Hosting
A reseller hosting service allows customers to buy web space from a hosting company and resell it to other users. In India, being a reseller is one of the most popular types of online business. There are many reasons why people choose reseller hosting over shared or dedicated hosting. Reseller hosting has many advantages over other types of businesses, including better performance and the ability to work remotely. If you’re interested in becoming Bigrock’s reseller, the lowest package costs Rs. 1,599 per month and includes:
- 50 GB Space
- 1000 GB Transfer
- 15 cPanel Accounts
- Unlimited Websites
- FREE SSL Certificate
- Free WHMCS
A higher plan comes with more features.
Benefits of reselling Bigrock’s hosting services
- Instant provisioning: You’ll be up and running in seconds with instant provisioning. They design their servers so that they can be provisioned immediately
- Fast and simple: Your servers are powered by Cloud Linux technology, Apache, and PHP, giving them increased flexibility and control.
- Your hosting package comes with cPanel, so you can manage your website and associated services like email and DNS easily
3. Specialized hosting
We are talking about specialized training here, which includes:
- Specialized hosting for WordPress websites – this is a kind of hosting plan for WordPress websites. Currently, the price starts at Rs. 499 per month for hosting up to one WordPress website and comes with a 5GB storage space and dual-core CPU.
- CMS Hosting: With CMS Hosting, you can create content-rich websites on state-of-the-art CMS platforms. As low as Rs.159 per month, you can get unlimited domains, emails, and disk space, as well as 99.9% uptime.
- Ecommerce Hosting – this type of hosting allows you to quickly create an online store. Using Bigrock, you can easily deploy Zencart, Cubecart, and OScommerce shopping carts. The monthly rental fee starts at Rs.159.
BigRock offers low-cost web hosting solutions beneath a cutting-edge hosting infrastructure, making it one of the few hosting companies that can deliver such a service. Additionally, you can browse their website and avail of discounts using the BigRock Coupons.
- Hardware infrastructure of the highest quality
- For fast page loading, Varnish Cache and Cloudflare CDN are used
- Backups are automatically performed by CodeGuard
- Their network is guaranteed to be up 99.9% of the time
- You can’t take advantage of the money-back guarantee as it only offers account credit.
- Unsatisfactory customer service reports
On the BigRock website, you can find a huge knowledge base of articles related to web hosting through which you can gain your understanding about the same. BigRock hosting provides you with a plethora of services and is an outstanding choice for people with a budget.
Also Read: Key Points To Look Before Buying Hosting